A delicious Speculoos cookie butter recipe created by our partner Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Break the dark and milk chocolate tablets with the coconut oil into a small pan and heat over a low heat. Keep stirring until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Use a muffin tin with serrated paper
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate in the bottom of each mold. Tip: if necessary, tilt the pan to completely cover the bottom.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for about 5 minutes
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of Cookie Penotti onto the hardened chocolate. Tip: heat the Cookie Penotti in the microwave for 5 to 10 minutes to make it easier to scoop out.
- Spread extra melted chocolate over the Cookie Penotti
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours until completely hardened