Maybe you’ve already had a Halloween party or are you the lucky one to have one soon?! These fun, but above all tasty, Duo Penotti Mummies are perfect to use as a snack.
- Separate the puff pastry sheets and cut them all in half so that you get two equal halves. This forms the basis for the mummies.
- Coat half with Duo Penotti, but leave about 1/2 cm free on the sides
- Cut the remaining sheets of puff pastry into strips and place them diagonally over the puff pastry with Duo Penotti
- Beat the white of an egg, brush the top of the mummies with it and sprinkle a little sugar over it
- Bake the mummies for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius, or until they are golden brown
- Meanwhile, make small circles of the white fondant, these will be the eyes. Then, add 2 chocolate chips on top for the pupils. Enjoy!