Prepare this delicious and easy recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350 F)
- Using a spatula, combine the melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl
- Add the egg and mix together
- Add the vanilla extract, salt and bicarbonate and stir well
- Add the flour and chocolate chips to the mixture and stir well
- Take a scoop out of the cookie dough and press it until it forms a small disc. Then take a spoonful of Duo Penotti and place it in the middle of the disc. Pinch the sides together into a ball. Roll up and place on the baking tray.
- Bake 12 balls in 12 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.