The IT Business Partner of Peeters Produkten BV needs to build bridges between our application users and all company applications. It is a new role within our company.
In this role you are the liaison between IT and stakeholders in order to a/o disclose, analyze, communicate, prioritize and validate requirements. You will be the focal contact point for all questions on functional applications (for example governance, master data management, reporting). Furthermore you will have a constant focus on efficiency improvement, starting with simplifying the use of our software applications.
The IT Business Partner reports to the Business Controller and will be part of the IT team consisting of 2 FTE. Place of employment is Roosendaal (the Netherlands).
- Understand business strategy and identify existing and potential IT opportunities in order to support business goals. Understand operational processes and make sure that IT-systems and services efficiently and effectively support them
- Identify project scopes by analyzing gaps in the current system and advising on required changes in order to be able to fulfill business needs
- Responsible for creating Functional Design Documentation and drawing up a requirements document
- Assist, promote and safeguard the company’s IT roadmap strategy
- As a functional project manager you need to liaise with internal stakeholders and third parties such as vendor software teams to make sure that all project requirements and timelines are met.
- Responsible and manage Master Data Management process of several application systems (e.g Infor M3 ERP, Cognos, Ceirpa, ISP automatic invoice scanning, Ultimo). MDM will be performed within the functional departments. Particular application master data governance will be part of the role.
- Make sure that business needs, IT systems and market developments stay aligned
- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new IT investments
- Responsible for the development and implementation of roadmap solutions and for successful introducing these within the organization
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- Analytical skills; keep an overview of current affairs (issues of affaires…), identify underlying causes , come up with sustainable solutions and identify and understand system design problems
- Proactive: come up with (continuous) improvement proposals
- Process-thinking skills; understand the scope of possible (system) solutions and how these systems connect to department and company processes
- Advanced knowledge of IT Service Management process
- Basic project management skills; ownership and managing delegation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English (knowledge of the German language is a plus)
- Demonstrable experience with Master Data Management and application governance is a plus as well as knowledge of the following:
– Infor M3 ERP, Cognos BI, CEIRPA
– Work experience in a FMCG Production environment
– Experience with working agile/with scrum
- Basic knowledge of testing practices
- Hands-on mentality; “can do, will do”, pro-active and assertive
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or a related degree or proven, equivalent knowledge gained through working experience
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A new job that you can partly self-shape
- Fulltime employment (36 or 40 hours per week)
- A challenging and dynamic (international) working environment
- Development possibilities
- A market conform benefits package
NOTE: an assessment could be part of the selection process
WHO ARE WE?
Peeters Produkten BV is a dynamic family company, based in Roosendaal in the Netherlands, specialized in production and sales of chocolate, hazelnut and cookie spreads. Our top brand Duo Penotti is sold in over 45 countries worldwide. We are an independent family company, always in motion. Entrepreneurship and quality are paramount within Peeters Produkten BV. Our 100+ employees work in an informal corporate culture, have a hands on mentality and a passion for their work and the company’s products.
Peeters Produkten BV has a focus on (product) innovation and on expanding production volume, product portfolio and the number of customers and consumers. All of this results in an ongoing national and international growth. Working for Peeters Production BV means working for a unique and really creative player in the food industry.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV with a comprehensive motivation by using the application button. Please feel free to contact Carin van Mol (HR Manager) at 0031 (0)165 590700.